warranty/non-warranty repair of music related gears
- Mixing boards of all makes and models
- Guitar / bass amplifiers
- Power amplifiers
- Lighting controllers
- Stomp boxes
- Tube amplifier modification and restoration
- Power Supply repair, linear and SMPS, UPS
- Speaker re-coning
- Minimum bench charge is $48.00.
- Estimate can be provided for $30.00
- Hourly rate is $78.00
- Typically 5-10 days
- Repair, Electronics - 6 months
- Tubes - 30 days
- Ensure the item is packaged adequately and that any tubes are removed from amp and packed separately to avoid tube breakage
- Packaging - ensure carton used will be suitable for return of your repaired product.
- Do not send accessories that are not relevant to the unit’s fault such as AC line cords, foot-switches, manuals, etc
- Warranty repair– include a copy of the original sales invoice with each item being sent for repair. Contact the original equipment manufacturer for the required RMA# as applicable.